Like many other business owners out there, I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon. I know what it means to work your ass off to get what you want.
I ventured into different jobs when I was a kid, from bussing tables and being a lifeguard to trying to flip cars, until I finally started my first home service business (check this poster. It’s not that horrible, I guess, but I could work on my smile.)
The truth is that growing up hearing my parents talking through bill issues is what motivated me to remove money from the equation, so I could spend quality time with friends and family without having to worry about it.
Building a $220M business with over 700 employees took hard work. But what matters at that end is that we all have to start somewhere.
Being through all that gave me the motivation to help other business owners succeed just like I did.
And that’s the main reason why I’ve created the Home Service Expert brand and put out there so many learning resources like the Home Service Expert podcast, the Elevate book, and Home Service Freedom.
Tommy’s Key Accomplishments
- Runs a home service business that’s about to cross the $220M mark in revenue with over 700 employees in 20 states.
- Published in top publications like Forbes, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, and Inc. Magazine.
- Host of the acclaimed Home Service Expert podcast (top 100 show on Apple’s business category), where world-class experts like Michael Gerber, Ken Goodrich, Jay Abraham, Joe Polish, and Gino Wickman were featured.
- Author of the best-seller books Home Service Millionaire and Elevate: Build a Business Where Everybody Wins.
- Host of the Freedom Event, one of the biggest conferences in the home service industry (the last one had 750+ attendees).
- Named top entrepreneur in Arizona under the age of 35.